- Machine learning competition hosted by Kaggle.com
- 12 years of San Francisco arrests data given
- Goal is to predict the category of crime, given time and location
- Assist in building a safer society
- Work in a highly competitive leaderboard to evolve our skills
- Gain valuable experience with Data Mining and Machine Learning techniques
Alves, Anthony; LaFlamme, Ian; Mack, Hunter; and Villmow, Melisa, "San Francisco Crime Classification" (2016). Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Student Publications. 58.