Policies for Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Student Publications
Who Can Submit
Florida Tech undergraduate and graduate students can submit work that applies to Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Student Publications. Submitted academic work should be scholarly, educational, or research-oriented and conducted under the supervision of University faculty.
- Florida Tech produced conferences, symposiums, or other scholarly events such as Northrop Grumman Engineering & Science Senior Student Design Showcase.
- Florida Tech capstone papers or projects
- Conference materials: posters and slide decks
- Published articles when copyright and/or license allow
- Books and book chapters when copyright and/or license allow
- Supplemental materials to published articles
- Research instruments
- Quality improvement reports
- Instructional manuals
- Scholarly-based reports
- Streaming audio and video
Your submission is subject to approval. You will be notified via email regarding the suitability of your submission. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights and Permissions
Before submitting a paper to the repository, please ensure all necessary permissions have been cleared. You retain the copyright to your paper and grant us the nonexclusive right to publish this material, meaning that you may also publish it elsewhere.
Ensure the material is ready for public distribution before submission. Authors will not have the opportunity to make changes once published.
A paper may be updated or removed from public view by sending a request to the system administrator at email@example.com. However, a citation to the original version of the paper will always remain on the site.
You must agree to the publishing terms in the repository listed in the author agreement on the submittal page.
Submission Agreement for Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Student Publications
By checking the box below, I grant Florida Institute of Technology the non-exclusive right to distribute my submission over the Internet and make it part of the Scholarship Repository @ Florida Tech.
I warrant as follows:
- that I have the full power and authority to make this agreement;
- that the Work does not infringe any copyright, nor violate any proprietary rights, nor contain any libelous matter, nor invade the privacy of any person or third party;
- that no right in the Work has in any way been sold, mortgaged, or otherwise disposed of, and that the Work is free from all liens and claims.
I understand that once a Work is deposited in the repository, it may not be removed except under special circumstances.
Thank you for promoting your research through Scholarship Repository. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.